电子禅国际__您我的精神家园
发新话题

reading

reading

the next morning, before her father went to his garage, Matilda secretly took his hat and put a thin line of glue round the inside, it was very strong glue.
Mr Wormwood didn't notice anything when he put the hat on, but when he got to the garage he couldn't take it  off, he had to keep his hat on all day, and people thought it was very strange.

when he got home that evening his wife said, "come here, I'll take it off for you", and she pulled the hat hard.

stop! he screamed, you'll pull the skin off my head!

did your head get bigger, daddy? asked Matilda.

Shut up said her farther, he had to keep his hat on all through supper, later, his wife watched him as he went round the bedroom in his purple pyjamas with his hat on his head, and though "how stupid he looks!"

in the morning, she cut the hat off his head, she had to cut his hair down to the skin, which left a white ring and bits of brown hat round his head.

you must try to get them off, daddy, Matilda said to him at breakfast, they look like little brown flies!

be quiet! shouted her father.
Later, Matilda waited until only she and Miss Honey were in the room, Please can i talk to you for a minute? she asked, something very strange happened to me, the glass of water...
what about it, Matilda? asked Miss Honey, I know you didn't push it over, and I told Miss Trunchbull.

But I did push it over, said Matilda, I did it with my eyes, I was very angry, and I looked hard at the glass and my eyes got all hot and strange. then i said "push it over" and the glass fell over!
children often get strange ideas, Miss Honey thought to herself. but she put the empty glass in the middle of the table and said. Oh? can you do it again, Matilda?

Matilda sat at her desk and looked hard at the glass on the table, slowly , the strange feeling in her eyes got stronger and stronger, again and again, inside her head ,she shouted the words: fall over! fall over! and the glass moved,, and fell over!

Miss Honey's mouth dropped open, she looked across at the child who was sitting behind the desk.

Matilda smiled, I did it much quicker than time.

Miss Honey shut her eyes to calm herself, then she opened them and said to Matilda, will you come back and have tea at my little house? I want to talk to you.

发新话题
最新文章

主页【电子禅国际】 论坛【电子禅论坛】 最新【电子禅最新】 赞赏【赞赏】