电子禅国际__您我的精神家园
发新话题

美国素食优秀作文选(3)路易斯安那州

美国素食优秀作文选(3)路易斯安那州

美国素食优秀作文选(3)路易斯安那州
出自: 《番茄小屋》  作者:翻译/阿胖  

(3)路易斯安那州,Jacklyn Tejada

在一次阅读线上新闻时,我选读了一篇关于影星帕米拉•安德森(Pamela Anderson)反肯德基炸鸡的报导。文章中连结http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/一个介绍肯德基残酷对待鸡只的网站,这对我起了作用。从一个网站接着一个网站。在这网站上停留大约三秒之后,我就下了决定。我感到罪过的是,在我可怕又沉重的内心底,我知道我是造成这些鸡只被屠宰的原兇之一。除此之外,我对于因为不知道这些讯息,而没去看待这件事,感到生气。我想一般人很难理解,电视广告上鼓励人们喝牛奶及吃果冻的背后意义究竟是怎么一回事。

现在我对于我自己觉得很满意。现在的我,不但身体更健康,而且不再是造成那些动物被宰杀的祸首。对于我过去所吃的肉,你最好相信肉类与牛奶加工业已受到重创。

谢谢人道对待动物组织(PETA),以及每一位参与这个惊人且令人开眼界的组织。

Jacklyn Tejada, Louisiana
  I was reading the news online, and I clicked on the story about Pamela Anderson being against KFC. In the story was a link to KFCCruelty.com, and that did it for me!! One site led to the next and the next. It took maybe three seconds on KFCCruelty.com for me to make my decision!! The guilt that I felt, that awful heavy feeling inside of me knowing that I contributed to the slaughtering of these poor animals. ... On top of it all, I was angry at myself for not looking into this, for not knowing this information. I think it’s hard to realize what goes on when TV ads are urging people to drink milk and to eat JELL-O.

I now feel so good about myself. I am in better health, and I’m happy knowing that I don’t contribute to the murdering of animals. With all the animal products I was consuming before, you’d better believe that the meat and dairy industry has taken a big hit!!

Thank you, PETA, and everyone involved in this amazing, eye-opening organization!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

电子禅香港主站:www.dianzichan.com
中华人文学会有限公司【电子禅工作室】
发新话题
最新文章

主页【电子禅国际】 论坛【电子禅论坛】 最新【电子禅最新】 赞赏【赞赏】